QCR H3 Multi Can Baler
The QCR H3 Aluminium Multi-load Can Baler is a high performance medium waste baler suitable for baling aluminium cans in bulk to reduce their volume enabling you to fit more waste material into your bins. This Multi-Can Crusher also be used to bale PET Plastic Bottles into neat bales making it a great solution for crushing beer cans, fizzy drinks cans and bottles.
- Drop down front door ensures easy loading of recyclable materials in bulk
- Compact size with small footprint enabling it to be installed in a variety of hospitality or manufacturing settings
- Up to 90% compaction of used cans and used plastic bottles
- Reduces the volume of PET drinks bottles and aluminium cans to reduce the number of bins required at your premises
- Increases staff productivity as it reduces effort associated with moving bulky bins of empty cans and plastic bottles around your premises giving your team more time to complete other tasks.
What types of business are using this Heavy-Duty Commercial Can Baler?
This hydraulic Aluminium Can Baler has been installed by QCR into restaurants, pubs, bars, and drinks manufacturing businesses to name just a few. If you are unsure whether this machine is suitable for your organisation, why not contact us to arrange a free site survey? At this survey, we can provide you with testimonials written by our commercial can baler customers.
Commercial Multi-Can Baler Hire:
This commercial aluminium can recycling equipment is available for businesses in mainland UK for short term hire or longer term hire. QCR are a leading supplier of Recycling Equipment for hire in the UK due to our contracts including:
- Free Delivery & Installation
- Free Maintenance & Servicing
- Free Breakdown Cover
You can read a detailled breakdown of the benefits of hiring recycling equipment from QCR, who are a leading UK supplier, click here.
Commercial Multi-Load Can Baler Purchase Options
If you prefer to purchase a baling machine for your cans or plastic bottles, all our equipment is installed in the UK is supplied with a free 12 month warranty. This warranty covers the unlikley event of a machine breakdown (excluding issues caused by mis-use). Used equipment is available but is subject to availability. Call us for current stock information.
Try Commercial Can Baling Equipment for Free
We can offer free industrial can compacting equipment trials to the majority of businesses in the UK. If you'd like to arrange a free trial of this hydraulic can baler at your site, please get in touch (some geographical restrictions apply to trials).
What are the advantages of compacting aluminium cans?
This Commercial Can Compactor can help your business reduce it's carbon footprint, reduce the space required to store empty cans and save you money on waste collection fees. This Aluminuim Can Waste Compactor can also help UK businesses to comply with the UK's Packaging Waste Regulations. We have a detailed article about these regulations that apply to many UK businesses who sell, import or handle packaged goods here.
Commercial Can Compactor & Baler Aftersales Support
Our rental contracts offer the highest level of aftersales support as it includes annual servicing, parts and labour, ongoing operator training and support. For those businesses who prefer to purchase, we'll support you with:
- Free operator training on the day of installation with the option to book additional sessions for a low cost
- Free Training Certificates, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Free introduction to our trusted network of reputable recyclers
- Option to purchase a Service Plan from our Safe Contractor accredited team of Baler Engineers
|Bale Weight||10-30kg (varies by material)|
|Bale Size||H 700mm x W 745mm x D 500mm|
|Compression Ratio||up to 90% Compaction|
|Compaction||Up to 5 tonnes|
|Cycle Time||43 seconds|
|Operation||Hydraulic vertical baler|
|Use on||Compacting Can Waste Into Bales|
|Power||230v Single phase|
|Dimensions||H 2188mm x Width 1065mm x Depth 1077mm|
|Product Code||QCR H3 Hydraulic Can Baler|
QCR CP30HDXL Large Can Press
8 tonne can & drum press with liquid filter with extra large compacting chamber
QCR 207L Drum Crusher
Crushes waste drums up to 207 litres (45 gallons) in size
CP30H Hydraulic Can Crusher
Our hydraulic can compactor crushes cans up to 30 litres
CP30A Pneumatic Can Crusher
Air-powered heavy duty can compactor crushes cans up to 30 litres in size