Baler Rental ServicesFor flexibility and value on your waste equipment solutions talk to us about our rental contracts.
Flexible rental termsUsually our baler rental terms are 3, 4 and 5 years, however we understand that every company is different. If your company prefers a shorter term, just let us know. We can even offer ‘no minimum term’ contracts on a rolling month basis or if you prefer, partial rentals to line the first rental up with the start of the new financial year.
Free on-going trainingWe recognise staff and processes continuously change in a business, we therefore offer free staff training at any time full term of the contract.
Free upgrades… or downgradesYou need the right equipment for the job. Every business has the drive to expand and with expansion comes more waste so if you outgrow your QCR machine you can upgrade to a larger baler or take on additional equipment without having to start a new term. Equally, if your waste streams reduce because your business changes you can downgrade your trash compactor to something more suitable, keeping within the same rental period.
No hidden costsAll our baler rental prices include, delivery, installation and staff training so you can keep control of your expenses.
Eliminate maintenance costs with our full comprehensive warrantyOur rental agreements include an annual service of the machine, parts and labour costs, ongoing training and support and break down cover.
Fast repair response and reduced down timeIf the equipment breaks down, we have an efficient and dedicated team of service engineers that will take your call immediately or return your call within 2 hours. We will aim to be on site within 24 hours.
Local service with nationwide coverage
We employ our own installation and service engineers who are based around the country. We have a network of local recyclers and waste collection services to help keep your disposal costs to a minimum.
Collection of materialsWe will arrange for your baled materials to be collected. Depending on material type this is often FOC and for larger volumes our customers can gain rebates at the current market rates as quoted on www.letsrecycle.com
Customer serviceWe will contact you at least twice a year to ensure you are getting the best from your baling equipment and to answer any questions you may have.
Price match guaranteeWe offer the greatest range of baler equipment in the UK with both new and refurbished recycling machines. Our prices are very competitive and we guarantee to price match any like for like quote. Our customer care offering goes well beyond just balers and compactors.
The QCR Difference
- Choice - We have a massive range of stock to suit any business requirement from the smallest vertical balers to a horizontal baler.
- Simplicity - It couldn't be easier with QCR - we make it easy for you to start recycling better and save money.
- Savings - If you spend more than £12 per week on cardboard collections then we can help. We will price match on like for like quotes.
- Reliability - We only supply quality balers along with our second to none customer service.
- Support - We employ our own team of service engineers who are never more then 48 hours (usually 24) away from you.
- Reassurance - when you rent or buy a baler from QCR we include free installation, training and risk assessment
- Buy - New and used waste balers and compactors for sale offering excellent value for money and long warranties.
- Rent - Low cost short and long term rental options including full maintenance and servicing, delivery, parts and ongoing training.
- Recycle - Advice on recyclers, material revenue and reducing your waste costs. Free bale collections for 95% of the country
Talk to the experts at QCR – we’ve got what you need to reduce your waste costs