STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Field Service Engineer (trainee considered) - Sussex, Hampshire (mainly East of M3) and parts of Kent
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful Service team within a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company within an expanding yet competitive business sector. We celebrate 25 years in business next year - you can be confident of job security.
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service and repair a range of recycling equipment predominantly parts of Sussex, Hampshire (mainly East of M3) and parts of Kent. Occasionally you’ll travel out of area for holiday cover.
Typical equipment includes pneumatic and hydraulic recycling balers and compactors, bin presses, glass crushers, can crushers etc.
Skills required :
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electro Mechanical experience, but we are willing to train someone who is mechanically minded with a keen interest in how things work and can demonstrate the ability to fault find and problem solve.
- Driving Licence
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Excellent problem solving skills, be flexible, and display a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under own initiative adhering to Health & Safety guidelines.
- A positive can do attitude is essential
Training will be provided on our range of equipment and a company van and mobile phone are also provided.
This is a full time position, standard week is 40 hours Monday – Friday. Overtime may be available depending on workload.
DBS checks will be required given the nature of some of the businesses you’ll visit.
Salary: £29-32k basic + 27 days holiday inc bank holidays, plus Workplace Pension
To apply, please drop us an email with your CV