QCR Careers – waste baler and recycling equipment
QCR is the leading supplier of recycling equipment in the UK, selling nationally to a broad range of sectors. Our customers are some of the best known names in hospitality, retail, leisure, industry and logistics.
What we offer:
- Lovely offices in the countryside
- Free parking
- In house gym
- Fantastic coffee!
- On site staff chill out room and a great café around the corner
- Smart / casual dress and dress down Fridays
- No weekend work (unless you’re up for it!)
Workshop Engineer (build/refurb/repair)
Salary: depending on experience
We are currently seeking a Workshop Engineer to join an extremely busy workshop team who refurbish our range of reycycling equipment.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically minded with a keen interest in how things work and an ability to fault find and problem solve along the way. Any previous experience of working with pneumatic or hydraulic systems will be an advantage.
You must be flexible, display a positive attitude to meet demanding delivery targets, and work to a very high standard.
Full driving licence is essential due to location in Toddington, GL54 5EB (not on bus route)
Please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Starting salary is c £23500 - 25000k basic depending on experience after 3 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Administrator to join our Admin team.
Our busy office needs a quick learner with great all round Administration experience, a good knowledge of Excel and Sage or similar accounting package would be an advantage.
This is a demanding role supporting both the Operations Manager and Service Co-ordinator with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including: -
- Raising rental contracts for our Area Sales Managers
- Processing new rental contracts
- Raising Works Orders for the Workshop
- Updating a spreadsheet for all new contracts and sales for sales commissions
- Updating the database to link customer, equipment and contract
- Overseeing recycler recharging
- Logging Engineer Worksheets and processing parts sales orders
- Ability to cover other roles within the office for holiday and absence
- Assist with training new staff
Among the skills and attributes required:
- A positive, customer focused attitude, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- An upbeat, friendly and confident telephone manner
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise workload
- A willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Strong work ethic
- Good team player (able to support colleagues when necessary)
- Previous experience of working in an extremely busy and buzzing office environment
- A great sense of humour!
Full initial training and on-going training as we integrate new systems to further streamline what we do.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Due to our location not being on a bus route, your own transport is essential.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES