Cardboard Recycling Balers & Compactors
Baling saves our customers on average £1,248 per year – ask us how much you could save.
Baling waste cardboard is an easy, simple and effective way of getting rid of your cardboard recycling nightmares. QCR waste balers and compactors save your company time, money and space as well as increasing your recycling - the biggest waste stream for the majority of businesses is cardboard.
Buy or rent cardboard recycling balers
We have an extensive range of cardboard balers and compactors for sale and rental to suit every business requirement. Renting a baler provides the best value for money and includes servicing and maintenance as just one of the benefits. If you would prefer to buy then we have new and refurbished waste balers for sale at competitive prices. We will match any like for like quote for both renting and purchasing.
Browse a selection of our industry leading cardboard compactors balers below to find the perfect one for your business. If you require any further assistance or to see how your business can benefit from our cardboard baling equipment and waste compactors, please do not hesitate to contact us today by phone on: 01242 620903 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small and medium size cardboard balers and compactors
Our small balers for recycling cardboard take up less space than one 1100 bin and eliminate the need to break up boxes. These cardboard balers fit neatly into store rooms, courtyards or stock rooms and are conveniently located close to the source of waste. Most importantly they will save you money.
Large and mill size cardboard balers and compactors
QCR’s large and mill size balers are designed to make the most of your cardboard revenue opportunities. These balers offer exceptional quality for high volume users who are looking to turn their waste materials into revenue.
A cardboard baler as with all of our waste compactors, saves time, money and space…
- Time – no need to spend time flattening boxes.Simply place the cardboard waste straight into a heavy duty industrial cardboard baler and let it do the flat packing for you - the vertical baling press will flatten your cardboard into consistent size bales. The size of cardboard compactor baler you need depends on the sizes of boxes you handle and the amount. With a free site survey we can tell you exactly what your requirements are and offer you the choice of many industry leading types of cardboard balers. A cardboard waste baler can often be located closer to the source of the waste so time can be saved carrying materials out to bins - streamlining your waste recycling process. This reduces the travel time of transporting the baled cardboard the baler produces.
- Money – If you are spending more than £20 per week on DMR bins then we will probably have a cheaper solution for you. Prices start from just £16.50 per week and offer reduced collection costs of waste.
- Space – our smallest waste handling balers use the same footprint as a filing cabinet so can easily fit into small gaps taking up less space than a bin whilst they reduce the volume of your waste. Even our larger balers don’t take up much more space then just 1 bin whilst still effectively handling large amounts of cardboard waste - our drum press machines are similar sizes too. This means you are able to remove your bins and save space whilst our vertical cardboard baler machines compact cardboard through vertical baling. Space which could be used for parking, dining and outside areas which would otherwise be unusable.
The QCR Difference
- Choice - We have a massive range of stock to suit any business requirement from the smallest vertical balers to a horizontal baler.
- Simplicity - It couldn't be easier with QCR - we make it easy for you to start recycling better and save money.
- Savings - If you spend more than £12.50 per week on cardboard collections then we can help. We will price match on like for like quotes.
- Reliability - We only supply quality balers along with our second to none customer service.
- Support - We use our own team of experienced and reliable service engineers who are never more than 48 hours (usually 24) away from you.
- Reassurance - when you rent or buy a baler from QCR we include free installation, training and a risk assessment.
- Buy - New and used waste balers and compactors for sale offering excellent value for money and long warranties.
- Rent - Low cost short and long term rental options including full maintenance and servicing, delivery, parts and ongoing training.
- Recycle - Advice on recyclers, material revenue and reducing your waste costs. Bale collections for 95% of the country. Read more.
Talk to the experts at QCR – we’ve got what you need to reduce your waste costs