QCR GC140 Commercial Glass Crusher
This commercial glass bottle crusher is suitable for business premises with large amounts of glass waste as it crushes bottles in bulk. Bottles or jars are crushed into glass cullet and then drops into the housed container beneath. It is an energy efficient recycling machine for glass which has been successfully tried and tested in many hospitality settings.
- Reduces glass bottle volume by up to 5:1, dramatically reducing the number of bins you need
- Up to 680 glass bottles can be crushed into a 140 litre bin located beneath the unit
- Crushes up to 2 tonnes of glass per hour
- Reduce glass to cullet size reducing the storage space you need for your waste
- Extraction system, filters fine dust created during crushing
- Bin full light (optional extra available at an affordable cost)
- Low noise operation
- Heavy duty construction suitable for commercial use
- The machine is portable as it is mounted on casters
What happens to the glass once it has been smashed into cullet?
The crushed glass falls into the bin housed below the unit. Once the bin is full it can be taken away by your waste collection company. We can introduce you to our trusted network of glass recyclers if you do not have a current provider.
What types of businesses could benefit from this industrial glass crushing equipment?
This type of glass recycling equipment is recommended for all types of hospitality businesses including pubs, restaurants, nightclubs, hotels, cafés, sporting venues & events venues.
This bulk glass crusher is available for short term or longer term hire UK (sorry, some geographical restrictions apply). The benefits of hiring equipment from QCR which have made us a leading supplier of Glass Crushing Equipment in the UK are:
- Free Delivery & Installation
- Free Ongoing Staff Training Provided
- Free Training Certificates, Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Free Routine Servicing & Maintenance from our own SafeContractor accredited Engineering Team
There are many other benefits of hiring recycling equipment from QCR, including no sneaky mid-term price increases, which are detailed on our dedicated Rentals Page. If you have any questions or wish to organise a no-obligation trial, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team.
This medium volume glass waste crusher is available to buy from QCR with a free 12-month warranty which includes parts and labour if installed at a UK address (some geographical restrictions apply). Free operator training is provided on the day of installation with refresher training also available at a later date for an affordable low cost. Refurbished machines are also available (subject to availability). Each machine is supplied with a comprehensive instruction manual.
QCR Aftersales Support
QCR Recycling Equipment have over 20 year's experience of providing high quality glass recycling equipment. Whether you have chosen to buy or hire, all our highly valued QCR customers benefit from:
- Reassurance of working with a SafeContractor accredited team of nationwide technicians who prioritise health & safety whilst working at your location
- Free introduction to our reputable glass recycling contacts
- Free Training Certificates, Method Statements & Glass Crusher Risk Assessments
When researching glass recycling equipment providers online, it's always reassuring to contact a business which has lots of positive reviews which highlight high levels of customer service, to see our real customer reviews like the one below, check out our QCR Recycling Equipment Google Business Page Listing.
"We have started to use your service last month and we see that it was a great decision to work with you.I do not feel myself like their customer but someone from family. I highly appreciate your support and service" - Erhan Aral, QCR Customer
To learn more about the environmental benefits of recycling glass, read our informative article here: What is Glass Recycling and Why Is it Important?Make An Enquiry
|Capacity||Up to 680 bottles. Full bin weight is approx 80-90kg|
|Power||220v single phase|
|Feed Opening||Suitable for bottles in excess of 1 litre|
|Dimensions||H 1920mm, W 840mm (1085mm with extraction), D 1060mm|
|Product Code||QCR GC140 Commercial Glass Crusher|
QCR GC01 Undercounter Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 5:1
QCR Industrial Glass Imploder With Optional Bin Lift
Commercial Glass Crushing Equipment
QCR GC90 Glass Crusher
Multi feed glass crusher. Crushes 90 bottles into 1 box.
QCR GLS1 Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 10:1
QCR GLS2 Wide Aperture Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 10:1 into sharp-free material