QCR GC01 Undercounter Glass Bottle Crusher
The QCR GC01 is a small glass crushing machine designed to fit in a small space such as under a bar counter, in a stockroom or in a storeroom. This small glass crusher will turn empty glass bottles into glass cullet. This glass recycling equipment is sometimes referred to as a glass bottle smasher machine or a glass bottle breaker machine.
- Reduces glass bottle volumes by up to 5:1
- Crushes up to 90 bottles into sturdy collection box with hinged lid for safe transportation
- Handles bottles up to 11cm in diameter (a standard 750ml wine bottle is approx. 7.5cm)
- Single feed machine for low/medium volumes of bottles
- Small compact footprint (similar to that of an under counter fridge)
- Insulated to minimise noise
- Crushes glass bottles into small cullet pieces which are fully recyclable
- The full boxes of crushed bottles (weighing approx. 14-17kg each) can be safely stacked on a sack truck when being transferred to your bin store as they have robust hinged lids
- Plugs into a standard 13amp socket
What type of business could benefit from this type of Commercial Glass Recycling Machine?
This model of glass bottle crusher has been designed for all types of hospitality business with low/medium volumes of empty bottles including pubs, restaurants, nightclubs, hotels, cafés, sporting venues and events venues. It's important to note that this machine handles bottles up to 11cm in diameter, therefore if your venue sells drinks in larger bottles such as Champagnes, we recommend you look at a machine with a larger aperture such as the GC90.
What are the benefits of installing the GC01 Small Glass Crusher in your bar area?
- Reduces glass disposal fees as the volume of waste glass is reduced significantly
- Frees up space within the bar area previously occupied by empty bottles
- Reduces the risk of injury from broken glass bottles as they can be crushed instantly
- Reduces the need for Bottle Skips within the bar area
- Supplied with sturdy glass collection box with hinged lid
Glass Crusher Hire UK
This commercial glass recycling equipment is available to hire on a short or long term basis. All rental agreements include free delivery, free installation, free ongoing staff training and free equipment servicing & maintenance. When choosing to hire equipment from QCR you also get the reassurance that our team are accredited by SafeContractor which is an organisation in the UK which recognises excellence in health & safety practices. There are also other benefits to choosing to hire equipment from us which can be shared with you at a Free, No-Obligation QCR Glass Waste Survey.
Buy A Glass Crusher from QCR
All our glass crushing machinery is sold with a 12-month warranty for all equipment installed in the UK (excluding some more remote postcodes). This comprehensive warranty includes parts and labour in the unlikely event of a problem, but excludes damage due to misuse. This cover period can also be extended for a reasonable cost. Fully refurbished machines may also be available, please call for our latest availability as they don't hang around for long. Operator training will be provided on the day of installation.
Try Before You Buy (Or Hire!)
Free machine trials are available for the majority of businesses in the UK, giving your team the opportunity to get first hand experience of one of our machines. The first step to a free equipment trial is to book a Free, No-Obligation Site Survey with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team.
QCR Recycling Equipment Aftersales Support
QCR are a leading supplier of glass crushers in the UK, since we started supplying equipment in 1999, we've gained over 20 years' experience of glass recycling. By working with us you'll get expert advice in addition to:
- Free Training Certificates, Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Free Instruction Manual & Video Support
- Free Introduction to our trusted network of reputable Glass Recyclers
For more information about boosting the sustainabilituy of your business through glass recycling, read our informative article called What is Glass Recycling and Why is it Important?
To read unbiased, customer reviews about QCR Recycling Equipment, check out our Business Page on Google.Make An Enquiry
|Capacity||90 bottles per recycling box (full box weight appox: 14-17kg)|
|Compaction||5:1 volume reduction|
|Operation||Manual feed glass recycling machine|
|Use on||Waste glass bottles & jars|
|Power||220v single phase|
|Feed Opening||Crushes bottles up to 1 litre|
|Feed Width||11cm in diameter|
|Dimensions||H 840mm x W 600mm x D 600mm|
|Product Code||QCR GC01 Glass Crusher|
QCR GC140 Commercial Glass Crusher
Commercial glass crusher for hospitality businesses with large amounts of glass waste
QCR GC90 Glass Crusher
Multi feed glass crusher. Crushes 90 bottles into 1 box.
QCR GLS1 Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 10:1
QCR GLS2 Wide Aperture Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 10:1 into sharp-free material
QCR Industrial Glass Imploder With Optional Bin Lift
Commercial Glass Crushing Equipment