QCR H3 Waste Baler
The QCR H3 Cardboard Baler is a small, easy to use, hydraulic waste baler with bale out kicker for baling low to medium amounts of cardboard and plastic waste. This powerful vertical cardboard compactor can crush cardboard boxes whole.
Key Baler Features
- Semi-automatic baling cycle
- Compact machine size with small footprint
- Low loading height
- Simple to operate and maintain
- The unit is fitted with a variety of safety features
- If space or access is restricted, we also have a shorter height version available: Click here for details.
- Bespoke machine colour available (additional charge applies)
- Marine finish to protect in harsh environments
- Recycling Bag Stands to store plastic waste prior to compaction
New or Used Waste Balers For Sale
- 12 month warranty supplied with all balers (whether new or refurbished) purchased from QCR that are installed in a UK premises (excluding issues caused by mis-use). This warranty period can also be extended for an additional cost.
- Fully refurbished waste baling equipment is available to buy but due to our thosands of customers our stock changes rapidly so please contact us for our latest availability
- Free operator training on day of installation
- Supplied with a detailed comprehensive baler instruction manual & access to a operational video
- Discounts for purchasing 2+ more machines
Waste Baler Short Term Hire
QCR are a leading provider of waste compactor hire in the UK. This medium sized baling machine is available for short term rental or long term rental to all businesses located in the UK. All QCR Baler Rental Agreements include:
- Free Baler Servicing & Preventative Maintenance from our accredited team
- Free Delivery & Installation (excludes some more remote areas)
- Free Operator Training and Documentation/Risk Assessments/Certificates
To see all the benefits of renting a robust baler from QCR who have been providing Recycling Equipment to the UK market since 1999, click here.
Try Before You Buy Or Hire
If you're not sure whether this is the right solution for your business why not arrange a free site survey with one of our knowledgeable Waste Experts? We'll come and review your waste streams and give you some (no-obligation) options to consider. We also offer a free 7-day equipment trials for all businesses in mainland UK following a completed survey.
Waste Baler Aftersales Support
Our UK based customer service team offer a high level of service to all our customers which includes:
- Free UK mainland delivery on all 9mm Baler Tape/Banding orders from our online shop
- Free introduction to our trusted network of recyclers who can collect your baled waste
- Free Training Certificates, Method Statements & Risk Assessments
- If you have purchased a machine, you can purchase an extended Baler Service Plan if the warranty has expired
- Our highly trained Baler Engineers are SafeContractor accredited giving you additional confidence when they are working at your premises
QCR Recycling Equipment Customer Testimonial
If you're new to recycling and waste management, our QCR Customer Testimonials and Case Studies such as the one below will give you reassurance of how a business has benefitted from installing a cardboard baler at their site. This customer has saved a lot of money on waste disposal and increased the sustainability of her business: "The H3 Baler has transformed the way we handle our waste cardboard. We've gone from having an expensive, inefficent and untidy system, to a much cheaper, easier and tidy one" - Julie M, The Lion Inn, UK.
If you arrange a free no-obligation site survey with us, we'll be happy to share you further examples of the savings made by our recycling equipment customers within your own industry.Make An Enquiry
|Bale Weight||Cardboard: up to 50kg Plastic: up to 70kg|
|Bale Size||H 700mm x W 745mm x D 500mm|
|Cycle Time||47 seconds|
|Pressing Force||5 tonnes|
|Operation||Hydraulic vertical baler|
|Use on||Cardboard or plastic waste|
|Power||13 amp single phase|
|Feed Opening||H 815mm x W 745mm x D 500mm|
|Dimensions||H 2188mm x W 1065mm x D 722mm|
|Thickness||Uses 9mm baler banding|
|Product Code||QCR H3 Plastic & Cardboard Baler|
QCR 350 Refurbished Cardboard Baler
This refubished waste baler offers great value for money.
QCR H4 Medium Waste Baler
A single phase waste baler recommended for medium volumes of cardboard/plastics
QCR H3 Waste Baler (Low Height)
At less then 2 metres high, this baler is the same as the H3 but overall height has been reduced by 200mm.
9mm Baler Banding - 12 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
9mm Baler Banding - 4 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY