QCR 509 Large Waste Baler
The QCR 509 Large Cardboard Baler produces dense cardboard bales up to 300kg in weight despite only having a small footprint. This pneumatic waste baling machine is a popular choice amongst sites with their own compressed air supply - simply plug into your airline and start saving money on your cardboard and/or plastic waste disposal costs.
Key Baler Features
- Rebates possible - book a free waste audit with a QCR Waste Expert to find out the best way to maximise your returns for your cardboard and plastic waste
- Produces pallet sized bales for easy transportation
- Simple bale out mechanism
- Deep chamber and wide door opening enables efficient material loading
- No more flat packing boxes or squashing down plastic to in bins or skips
- Uses compressed air via a QCR compressor or from your own existing air-line
Hire a Large Cardboard Baler
Start baling your cardboard waste with this large pneumatic cardboard baler hired from QCR. We consider ourselves to be baler rental specialists in the UK due to the knowledge and experience we've gained since we started offering recycling equipment for hire over 20 years ago! There are numerous benefits to hiring equipment from us including:
- Free Machine Delivery
- Free Machine Installation
- Free Ongoing Staff Training (including all the necessary risk assessments)
- Free Servicing & Preventative Maintenance
- No Sneaky Mid-Contract Rental Price Increases!
To see the other benefits of hiring recycling equipment from QCR click here.
Large Cardboard Balers For Sale
QCR offer a wide range of large waste balers for sale to help your business or organisation save money, time and space on your recyclable waste. Whether you choose a new or a used large cardboard baler, we have options to suit all budgets with the added reassurance that all machines installed in the UK are supplied with a free 12 month warranty (parts, engineer travel time and labour are all included). Our robust cardboard balers can also tackle soft plastic waste which helps to reduce your Co2 footprint and lower disposal costs if you were previously using DMR bins making them a great choice for maximising sustainability.
QCR Recycling Equipment Aftersales Support
QCR aim to provide high levels of customer service. A quick look at our customer reviews will show you that our customers enjoy the aftersales benefits of working with QCR including:
- Free UK mainland delivery on 13mm baler banding from our easy to navigate QCR Shop
- Free introduction to our network of bale collecting companies
- Easy to understand instruction manuals & videos
- Working with a SafeContractor Accreditated Business demonstrating our compliance with UK Health & Safety legislation
Our hire customers benefit from the highest levels of support from our nationwide team of engineers. However, if you have chosen to purchase a machine that is no longer covered by a warranty, we may also be able to help. Visit our Baler Servicing and Maintenance Page.
Customer Review of the QCR 509 Waste Baler
We strive to build strong working relationships with our customers and provide flexible hire solutions such as the option to upgrade your machine size during your contract.
"We've worked with QCR for about 15 years now. As the business grows, so does our waste output" - G.Newark, Warehouse Manager from RR Distribution.Make An Enquiry
|Bale Weight||Cardboard Bales: 150-250kg or Plastic Bales: 250-400kg|
|Bale Size||H 800mm, W 1250mm, D 800mm|
|Cycle Time||20-30 seconds|
|Operation||Pneumatic vertical baler|
|Use on||Cardboard or plastic waste|
|Power||Air supply 6-8 bar|
|Feed Opening||H 555mm, W 1250mm, D 800mm|
|Dimensions||H 2495mm, W 1400mm, D 1040mm|
|Thickness||Uses 13mm Baler Banding|
|Product Code||QCR 509 Plastic & Cardboard Baler|
QCR 1600 Large Waste Baler
A high capacity three phase baler for high volumes of waste
QCR 306 Medium Recycling Baler
A mid-range waste baler ideal for medium to large volumes of recyclable material.
QCR H7 Large Semi Automatic Waste Baler
The QCR H7 is an extra wide hydraulic single phase waste baler.
13mm Baler Banding - 12 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
13mm Baler Banding - 6 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
QCR 450 Medium Waste Baler
Medium capacity single phase waste baler ideal for baling cardboard and plastic business waste.