QCR 350 recycling baler
The QCR 350 is a small but powerful baler with the added benefit of a bale ejection system
- Offers versatility, value for money, ease of use and low cost waste disposal baling for low to medium volume cardboard and plastic waste
- Integrated bale out kicker
- 28 second full cycle time
- Compact size with small footprint
- Recommended for: Convenience stores, petrol stations, hotels, restaurants, retail & small manufacturing companies.
- Free site survey and trial
|Bale Weight||Up to 50kg, cardboard - up to 70kg, plastic|
|Bale Size||H 7000mm, W 750mm, D 500mm|
|Cycle Time||28 seconds|
|Pressing Force||5 tonnes|
|Feed Opening||H 380mm, W 750mm, D 500mm|
|Dimensions||H 2015mm, W 865mm, D 655mm|
|Product Code||QCR 350|
QCR 305 waste baler
Extra deep chamber for easy loading. Bale fits perfectly onto a pallet
QCR 450 waste baler
Medium capacity single phase waste baler. Ideal for baling cardboard and plastic
QCR 102 waste baler
Our smallest baler suitable for recycling low volumes of cardboard and plastic.
QCR H3 Waste Baler
A small hydraulic baling machine for compaction of cardboard and plastic waste.
QCR H4 Waste Baler
A single phase baler recommended for medium volume users with large boxes
QCR H3 Waste Baler Short
At less then 2 metres high, this baler is the same as the H3 but overall height has been reduced by 200mm.