QCR 305 Medium Waste Baler
The extra deep chamber on the QCR 305 Medium Sized Pneumatic Cardboard Baler is ideal for loading whole cardboard boxes or bulkier plastic waste, eliminating the need for flat packing. It can be connected to your own air system making it a great cost-effective solution.
Key Baler Features
- This Recycling Baler is suitable for baling cardboard and plastic waste
- Deep pressing chamber for crushing large cardboard boxes
- Perfect for medium volumes of commercial waste
- Produces pallet sized bales so that they can be easily stored, stacked and transported
- Powered by compressed air via a QCR compressor or from your own existing air-line
Since we began offering balers for sale and hire to the UK market over 20 years ago, we've supplied this size of baler to many businesses including wholesalers, hospitality chains and manufacturers. Details of some of our current customers can be shared at a free, no obligation visit to your premises by one of our nationwide representatives.
Optional Upgrades Available
- A special finish can be applied to this machine helping it to withstand harsh environments - such as costal or marine locations (additional charges apply)
- Bespoke colour available - we can paint this machine a colour of your choice (subject to additional charge)
- Supplied with or without a QCR Air Compressor
305 Waste Baler Purchase Options
QCR offer a wide range of waste balers for sale all supplied with a generous warranty. Our second hand balers have all been fully refurbished by our trained team of technicians working from our 3 sites across the UK.
- New or used equipment avaliable with a 12 month warranty (including parts & labour)
- Free introduction to our trusted network of cardboard and plastic bale collectors
- Free in-person baler operator training provided on the day of install
- Additional refresher training packages can be booked at a low cost
- Extended warranties are also available to purchase
305 Cardboard Baler Hire
Rent this cardboard baling machine for a competitive monthly cost on a short or long term basis from QCR. This cost includes machine delivery, installation, machine servicing, staff training and many other useful benefits to make hiring this equipment as easy as possible. For more information click here or get in contact with our team.
Free Cardboard Baler Trials Available
Get in contact with QCR to arrange a free, no-obligation visit from one of our team. If we identify that our Cardboard Recycling Equipment could save you money, time and/or space providing you are located in mainland UK we'll let you trial a baler for free! This offer is subject to availability and the period that you can trial this machine is limited.
QCR Cardboard Recycling Baler Aftersales Support
Our robust baling equipment is built to last and if properly maintained, will provide you with many years of service. Our customer service team are available from 8:30-5pm Monday-Friday. As a business we're proud to be accredited by the SafeContractor scheme demonstrating our adherance to health & safety legislation. We're also happy to support our customers with:
- Free delivery on all QCR 13mm Baler Banding & Tapes bought from our QCR Shop
- Affordable Service & Maintenance Agreements are available if your machine is out of warranty
- We can re-issue you with our jargon-free instruction manual if the original is misplaced
QCR 306 Baler Customer Testimonial
By installing a Recycling Baler at their premises, this QCR Customer was able to reduce the number of DMR bins at their site from 6-8 to only 4, saving them a considerable amount of money and space: "QCR installed the QCR 306 Baler by simply connecting the baler to our own air system. Van loads of cardboard were quickly dealt with and the whole team who undertook the offer of free training were all amazed. I'm absolutely delighted with the QCR baler and I'm going to save a fortune" - G.S Owner of SL Leisure, CornwallMake An Enquiry
|Bale Weight||Cardboard - 80-100kg - Plastic - 120-180kg|
|Bale Size||H 860mm, W 655mm, D 850mm|
|Cycle Time||10-20 seconds|
|Power||Air supply 6-8 bar|
|Feed Opening||H 565mm, W 655mm, D 815mm|
|Dimensions||H 23700mm, W 780mm, D 1035mm|
|Product Code||QCR 305 Plastic & Cardboard Baler|
QCR 205TS Waste Baler
A larger door opening to allow for bigger cardboard box sizes
QCR 350 Refurbished Cardboard Baler
This refubished waste baler offers great value for money.
QCR 306 Medium Recycling Baler
A mid-range waste baler ideal for medium to large volumes of recyclable material.
13mm Baler Banding - 12 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
13mm Baler Banding - 6 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY