QCR 102 Small Waste Baler
The QCR 102 Small Waste Baler is one of our most popular Recycling Balers as it can compact both cardboard and plastic waste. It is ideal for sites that have limited space or who have small amounts of recycling that they wish to bale instead of using bins. It is sometimes referrred to as a cardboard compactor or a cardboard crusher.
Key Baler Features
- This baling machine is perfect for baling cardboard and plastic waste and can significantly reduce the number of bins you require and lower your carbon footprint
- This baler can be installed inside or outside your building, making it a flexible choice.
- It is powered by compressed air from your own existing air-line or we can supply you with a QCR Compressor
- This machine has a small footprint and is comparable to the size of a filing cabinet. We've installed this machine into many different settings with restricted space including cellars.
- It is supplied with a easy-to-understand instruction guide
- The legs of the machine can be shortened to a lower height if access or ceiling height is restricted
This small pneumatic dual-material waste baler is recommended for retailers, convenience stores, pubs, hotels, petrol stations and small production and manufacturing units.
QCR 102 Small Cardboard Baler Rental Options
This small cardboard baler which can also compact soft plastic packaging waste, is available for short term rental or long term rental. We can supply you with an Air Compressor if you need one. If you'd prefer a machine that does not need a supply of compressed air, take a look at the hydraulic equivalent of this machine: QCR H1 Baler.
QCR Cardboard Baler Rental Agreements enable our customers to use a powerful, yet compact cardboard baler with only a relatively small monthly hire price which also includes free servicing, breakdown cover, ongoing training, machine delivery and commissioning. Our Baler Engineers are all accredited by the Safe Contractor UK Health & Safety Scheme for added peace of mind.
QCR 102 Small Cardboard Baler Purchase Options
If your business or organisation prefer to purchase their waste equipment we have both refurbished and new cardboard baling machines available for quick despatch. Whatever baler you choose, if you purchase a machine from us and it is going to be installed at a UK address, we'll supply it to you with 12 months warranty.
Trial a QCR Cardboard Baler For Free
We're happy to offer free cardboard baler trials to all businesses in mainland UK (subject to machine availability) following completion of free, no-obligation site survey by one of our Waste Experts. This gives a business who has never baled waste before the opportunity to test whether it is the right machine for their needs.
If you'd like to see a small cardboard baler working take a look at the demonstration video below.
QCR Aftersales Support
Our nationwide team of specialist baler professionals who are Safe Contractor accredited, are based in 3 hubs across the UK. Due to the fact that we've supplied high quality baling equipment for over 20 years, we've got lots of experience of resolving issues quickly. All our QCR customers receive high quality aftersales care including:
- Free delivery on all orders of 9mm Baler Banding ordered online from our QCR Shop
- Free introduction to our network of Plastic & Cardboard Bale Collection Companies or you can find your exisiting contacts
- Free Training Certificates, Risk Assessments & Method Statements
QCR 102 Customer Testimonial
Due to it's size and simplicity, a nationwide retail chain chose the 102 waste baler for their new store opening in Oxfordshire. In addition to the space, time and financial savings they achieved following the installation of the baling equipment, they also benefitted from increased levels of security at their branch as their team did not have to open the rear door of the store as often as they previously did: "I recommend implementing a QCR baler right from the off for any new business that will produce waste cardboard" John E, SPAR Supermarket Franchisee, UKMake An Enquiry
|Bale Weight||Cardboard Bales: 20-40kg Plastic Bales: 40-60kg|
|Bale Size||H 520mm x W 650mm x D 450mm|
|Cycle Time||10-20 seconds|
|Operation||Pneumatic vertical baler|
|Power||Air supply 6-8 bar|
|Feed Opening||H 405mm x W 650mm x D 450mm|
|Dimensions||H 2260mm x W 745mm x D 540mm|
|Thickness||Uses 9mm Baler Tape|
|Product Code||QCR 102 Plastic & Cardboard Baler|
QCR 205 Waste Baler
A great all-rounder; this cardboard baler can also bale soft plastic waste.
QCR 205TS Waste Baler
A larger door opening to allow for bigger cardboard box sizes
Baler oil for keeping pneumatic balers well lubricated
QCR H1 Small Waste Baler
Our smallest hydraulic recycling baler suitable for low volumes of cardboard and plastic waste.
9mm Baler Banding - 12 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY