Pyropure clinical and hazardous waste destroyerMake An Enquiry
- PyroPure® is a technology that destroys all non-recyclable waste on site leaving only metal and glass for recycling.
- Suitable for High value waste such as sanitary and clinical waste as well as Secure locations, such as prisons and consulates where security is high and waste collection is difficult.
- Using PyroPure® has many environmental benefits; no need for waste collection, no need for landfill or incineration and less greenhouse gases.
- The residues of sterile ash are flushed separately into the sewer system in the final steam injection stage. Cleaned and scrubbed gases are vented via a flue to atmosphere.
- Simple installation, it only requires connection to flue water, electricity and sewer systems.
- Simple installation - it only requires connection to flue water, electricity and sewer systems.
- Clean - Any gas from the process is filtered by water scrubbing and catalytic conversion.
- Quiet - It is a quiet, sealed process with no indoor emissions.
- Recycling -Any glass or metal inadvertently put into the system is not destroyed and can be taken for recycling after going through the process.
- Efficient - The process requires surprisingly little water and can produce clean hot water.
|Capacity||Load capacity: typically up to 8kg or 10kg for waste with high water content|
|Cycle Time||Adjustable to material|
|Power||3 phase supply|
|Dimensions||Length: 2273mm, Height: 1250mm, Width:811mm|
|Weight||Approx 600 kg|
You may also like