QCR GC90 Glass Crusher
QCR Recycling Equipment are a leading supplier of glass crushing equipment in the UK. The GC90 Glass Crusher can reduce glass waste volume by up to 80%. The crushed glass cullet is collected in an enclosed tote box underneath the machine which holds approximately 90 bottles worth of material. It is supplied with two sturdy glass collection boxes with hinged lids for safe transportation of crushed glass to your bin store.
This machine is the lower height version of the popular GC140 Glass Bottle Crusher.
- 5:1 glass volume reduction
- Multi-feed glass crusher which can crush up to 3000 bottles per hour
- Highly energy efficient recycling equipment
- Low noise level
- Mobile for ease of movement
- Floor standing with large hopper for easy loading of bottle waste
Optional Extras Available (additional cost applies)
- Dust extractor if being installed in an area with poor ventilation
- Bespoke machine colour application
This commercial glass recycling equipment is recommended for hospitality venues including pubs, restaurants, nightclubs, hotels, cafés, holiday parks, festivals & sports grounds. Due it it's wide aperture, it can crush various sizes of glass bottle. Businesses who have chosen to hire or buy this type of glass crusher have reported the following benefits to their glass waste management:
- Reduces waste glass disposal costs - fewer bins or less frequent collections
- Frees up space within the bar area previously occupied by bottle bins or skips
- Reduced risk of injury from broken glass as they can be crushed immediately
Glass Crusher Rental
This tried-and-tested glass crushing machine is available to hire from QCR on a long or short term basis. All rental agreements include the delivery and installation of the machine. They also include ongoing user training for your team and routine servicing from one of our Safe Contractor accredited machine technicians.
Glass Crushers For Sale
QCR have over 20 years' experience of supplying recycling equipment to the UK market and as a result are considered to be a leading UK supplier. All QCR Glass Recycling Machines are supplied with a 12 month warranty (covering parts and labour) if the machine is to be installed at a UK address. Free operator training is provided on the day of installation and an operational video is made available if you need any guidance in the future.
Free Glass Crusher Trials
Why not arrange a free no-obligation glass waste survey at your site with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team? In this informal conversation, we can discuss any easy adjustments you can make to your current glass waste handling procedures and if we identify that one of our crushers could save you money, time or space we'll arrange for a free equipment trial (subject to availability and some geographical restrictions).
QCR Recycling Equipment Aftersales Support
- Free Training Certificates, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Our highly experienced team are Safe Contractor accredited giving you extra confidence that we have up to date knowledge of current health & safety legislation.
- The crushed glass produced by this machine is fully recyclable. If you do not already have a reputable glass waste collector, we can introduce you to one of our trusted industry contacts.
|Capacity||90 bottles per tote box. A full box weight: 14-17kg|
|Compaction||Up to 80% volume reduction|
|Power||220v single phase|
|Feed Opening||Suitable for crushing bottles in bulk|
|Dimensions||H 1220mm, W 1085mm, D 1060mm|
|Product Code||GC90 Bulk Glass Crusher|
QCR GC140 Commercial Glass Crusher
Commercial glass crusher for hospitality businesses with large amounts of glass waste
QCR GC01 Undercounter Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 5:1
QCR GLS2 Wide Aperture Glass Bottle Crusher
Reduces glass bottle volumes by 10:1 into sharp-free material