QCR H7 Large Semi Automatic Waste Baler
A large aperture waste baler designed for companies handling varying sizes of cardboard and plastic packaging waste due to its sizeable feed opening of 1100mm x 600mm allowing for efficient operation. This large cardboard baler can also bale plastic waste making it a great dual-material waste baling machine for businesses who want a cost-effective choice to improve the rate of recycling at their organisation.
- Wide feed low-level aperture for easy loading of big cardboard boxes without the need to fold them first
- Semi-automatic baling operation
- Bale out kicker for easy bale ejection
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Low noise power pack
- Bales both cardboard and plastic waste into neat dense bales
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Bespoke machine finishing (such as different colour or a protective coating) can be applied for an additional cost
This large hydraulic vertical waste baler is recommended for businesses with steady streams of recyclable waste such as supermarkets, service stations, hotels, manufacturing plants and logistics centres.
Through our experience of supplying recycling equipment in the UK since 1999, we've found that a waste baler with a larger-than-average feed aperture such as a H7 is a often a popular choice with users as recyclable material can be placed inside the machine quickly and easily. This has the knock-on effect of increasing the proportion of waste which is recycled and therefore lowering the carbon footprint of the organisation.
Hire the QCR H7 Large Cardboard Compactor
This big cardboard baling machine which can also bale soft plastics, is available for short term hire or long term hire depending on the needs of your organisation. When you hire a machine from QCR, in addition to the typical benefits of machine rental, you also get free delivery, free operator training and breakdown cover. Not forgetting the option to upgrade to a larger machine during the contractual term without penalty if your waste streams increase.
H7 Large Cardboard Balers For Sale
- New or refurbished baling machines are available to purchase
- 12 months warranty (including labour, parts and engineer call out fees) for all QCR waste balers purchased installed at a UK premises providing that the baler has not been damaged by user mis-use. This period of cover can also be extended for an additional cost, please contact us for more options.
- Discounts available for purchases of multiple balers
Free Cardboard Baler Trials UK
We understand that hiring or purchasing recycling equipment for your business can sometimes be a difficult task as you need to choose a machine that suits many stakeholders. As a result, we offer all businesses in mainland UK the opportunity to trial a large cardboard baler like this for free following completion of a free, no obligation QCR waste audit at your site. For more details of this offer, get in touch.
H7 Baler Aftersales Support
QCR have supplied high quality equipment to help all kinds of business in the UK lower their carbon footprint since 1999. QCR Recycling Equipment are accredited by SafeContractor which is a leading UK health and safety accreditation scheme therefore you can be confident that our team and equipment conforms to the latest health and safety legislation. In addition to this we'll offer your business support through:
- Offering free delivery on all orders of our competitively priced 13mm baler banding bought online from our QCR Shop if despatched to a mainland UK address
- Introducing you to our trusted nationwide cardboard & plastic bale collectors to take away your baled recyclables
- Providing you with free training certificates, risk assessments & method statements for your baler
Review from a QCR Customer
A highly recognisable global hotel brand invited QCR, who are a leading supplier of Recycling Equipment in the UK, to review their waste handling procedures at an inner city site in London and following a successful trial, chose the H7 Baler to compliment their waste management procedures. Engineer D.Linguard, said: "Having this solution in place prior to opening gave us real peace of mind. QCR have been brilliant all the way through" - The Hotel Group, LondonMake An Enquiry
|Bale Size||H 700mm x W 1100mm x D 700mm|
|Cycle Time||50 seconds|
|Pressing Force||Up to 10 tonnes|
|Operation||Hydraulic vertical baler|
|Power||13 amp Single Phase|
|Feed Opening||H 600mm x W 1100mm x D 700mm|
|Dimensions||H 2280mm, W 1398mm, D 922mm|
|Thickness||Uses 13mm Baler Banding|
|Product Code||QCR H7 Plastic & Cardboard Baler|
QCR 450 Medium Waste Baler
Medium capacity single phase waste baler ideal for baling cardboard and plastic business waste.
QCR 306 Medium Recycling Baler
A mid-range waste baler ideal for medium to large volumes of recyclable material.
QCR 509 Large Waste Baler
Ideal solution for large volumes of cardboard and/or plastic
13mm Baler Banding - 12 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
13mm Baler Banding - 6 Reels
1 Reel = 350m
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY