QCR H1 Waste Baler
The QCR H1 is our smallst hydraulic baler and designed for companies who have limited space or who have small amounts of recycling.
- Suitable for baling cardboard and plastic
- This baler has specific cardboard and plastic modes to create the perfect bale every time.
- In plastic mode, the baler will hold down the plastic to break down its memory and prevents it 'bouncing back' as much to create denser bale.
- For use inside or outside
- Comparable to the size of a filing cabinet
- Can crusher insert available
- Recommended for: Retailers, convenience stores, pubs, hotels, petrol stations and small production and manufacturing units
- Free site survey and trial
|Bale Weight||Cardboard - 20-40kg - Plastic - 40-60kg|
|Bale Size||H 530mm, W 650mm, D 420mm|
|Cycle Time||25-30 seconds|
|Pressing Force||up to 5 tonnes|
|Dimensions||H 2140mm, W 770mm, D 510mm|
QCR 350 recycling baler
The 350 has a bale-out kicker which means no manual heaving or lifting
QCR H3 Waste Baler
A small hydraulic baling machine for compaction of cardboard and plastic waste.
QCR H4 Waste Baler
A single phase baler recommended for medium volume users with large boxes
QCR H3 Waste Baler Short
At less then 2 metres high, this baler is the same as the H3 but overall height has been reduced by 200mm.
QCR 102 waste baler
Our smallest baler suitable for recycling low volumes of cardboard and plastic.
QCR 205 recycling baler
Ideal baler for businesses with a steady flow of plastic and/or cardboard
QCR 205TS waste baler
A larger door opening to allow for bigger cardboard box sizes
QCR 450 waste baler
Medium capacity single phase waste baler. Ideal for baling cardboard and plastic