Designed for businesses that use cages to contain packaging materials
- 4:1 compression rate
- Creates 75% more storage space
- Reduces the number of roll cages required
- Footprint is the size of a standard UK pallet
- Runs on 13 amp supply
- Simple, sequenced hydraulic function
- Optional IP rating to work outside
- Cage protection system
|Working Pressure||Hydraulic pressure - 80 Bar|
|Pressing Force||Compacting Load - 45 Bar|
|Power||240V 50Hz 1 Phase (C-type breaker required)|
|Noise level||A-Weighted sound pressure <70 dB|
|Dimensions||H 3460mm, W 1450mm, D (door open) 2295mm, D (door closed) 1200mm|
QCR 102 waste baler
Our smallest baler suitable for recycling low volumes of cardboard and plastic.
QCR H3 Waste Baler
A small hydraulic baling machine for compaction of cardboard and plastic waste.
QCR H4 Waste Baler
A single phase baler recommended for medium volume users with large boxes
QCR H10 Mill Size Baler
The QCR H10 baler is a mill size baler.