QCR Glass Imploders
QCR Glass Imploders
Produces sharp free glassEnquire Now
Our glass imploders transform bottled and flat glass into safe, sharp free glass in a single operation. The volume of glass is reduced by an average of 6:1, making disposal safer and more cost effective. The glass imploders use a mechanical resonance transfer process to create sharp free glass. Implosion is designed to target the glass element of the feedstock reducing its size to a blend of sizes less than 25mm. The internal settings may be altered to provide differing size distribution of the processed glass. The processed glass may be safely stored in a variety of containers, sacks, skips or bins.
Typically up to 1000kg-3000kg/hr (dependent on feedstock type and contamination levels)
Low to medium volume commercial users such as pubs, restaurants, hotels and nightclubs as well as industrial applications
- Up to 6:1 volume reduction
- Less storage space required
- Less truck movements
- Produces safer sharp free glass
- Low power requirements
- Reduced labour
- Improved cleanliness
- Low noise levels
- Easy to install
- Small environmental footprint
- 98% recyclable construction
- Simple operation
- Easy to maintain
- Significantly reduces landfill costs
- Unscreened aggregates suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Post process screener (sold separately) is capable of screening >10mm contaminates for a higher quality product.
- Inclusion of a Cascade Imploder into the process line produces a quality sand product in a single pass
- Modular system capable of mid line integration or as a standalone system
- Designed for use in low to medium volume commercial and light industrial applications.
- 60 litre bulk feed hopper with polyurethane brush curtains
- 110v, 220/240V single phase 50/60 Hz 13 amp 1.5kW
- Safety covers surrounding Imploder chamber and drive system
- Powder coated sturdy steel construction
- Mechanical non glass reject system helps protect Imploder
- Processed glass may be safely stored in container at base of process chamber
- Designed for low maintenance requirements
Handles 90 Bottles per tray