QCR Recycling Equipment, now in its 20th year, is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our marketing team at our Gloucestershire Head Office. Our sister company, Mypower are award winning Solar PV installers and this position is to be the Marketing Co-ordinator for both companies.
This is an opportunity to step into an all-encompassing marketing role offering variety, which will provide you with endless opportunities to be creative, work autonomously and take ownership of projects – all whilst working as part of a friendly and collaborative team.
- Research and write content for websites, blogs and magazines
- Production of print and online content using Adobe InDesign/creative suite
- Keep data and marketing information up to date including updating our CRM and spreadsheets
- Work on and devise email campaigns
- Day to day running of our social media channels with the aim to increase follower numbers and brand awareness
- Updating and adding website content and news
- Support the sales team with access to and creation of technical specifications and brochures
- Assist with organising events
- Create PR worthy content and adverts for relevant publications
- Creating and editing product videos
You must have
- A good understanding of marketing principles with some knowledge and experience of digital technology, social media, creative design
- Excellent IT skills especially using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisation with the ability to work to deadlines while juggling multiple tasks
- Strong communication and literacy skills, both oral and written,
- A passion for copywriting with flair, precision and originality
- A customer oriented and self-motivated approach with the ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Good creative skills and flare
- Ability to problem solve
- A passion for making a difference to a company
- A want to learn about B2B marketing channels and drive to make all that we do successful
You will ideally have
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign
- Email marketing experience
- Website maintenance experience using a CMS
- Knowledge or experience in the recycling or renewable energy sectors
- Video editing skills
- You will ideally have the above skills but no experience is necessary as long as you are willing to learn and can demonstrate you have a passion for design and writing and can show us previous work or examples you may have from college or university.
In return we offer
- Lovely offices in the countryside
- Free parking
- In house gym
- Fantastic coffee!
- On site staff chill out room and a great café around the corner
- Smart / casual dress and dress down Fridays
- Company pension scheme
About QCR and Mypower
QCR is a leading supplier of innovative environmental equipment in the UK, selling nationally to a broad range of sectors. Our customers are some of the best-known names in retail, hospitality, leisure, healthcare, industry and logistics. Mypower, our sister company are specialists and award winners of commercial Solar PV installations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful marketing team who are part of two flexible, innovative and extremely driven companies both in expanding yet competitive business sectors.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary circa £22,500 per annum depending on experience
Please send your CV along with covering email/letter to the email below. Outline why you want this position and why you are the best candidate for the job. I’d love to see/read something different from the usual covering letter!