Installation & Service Engineer - SE
QCR is the leading supplier of recycling equipment in the UK (balers, compactors, glass crushers, bin presses, can presses), selling nationally to a broad range of sectors. Our customers are some of the best known names in retail, leisure, industry and logistics.
Due to continued growth we now need an extra skilled Engineer in the South of England. This is an exciting opportunity to join our high achieving Install & Service team. Successful applicants will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company in an expanding yet competitive business sector.
Location of role: Across the SE - Base hub post code SL1 3TD
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 PA
Salary Benefits: Company van and mobile phone provided
We are currently seeking an Installation / Service Engineer to install equipment on customer sites throughout the South East and also service and repair a range of recycling equipment. Typical equipment includes pneumatic and hydraulic recycling balers and compactors, bin presses, glass crushers, can crushers etc.
Preferably applicants will have experience with pneumatics, hydraulics and electro mechanical systems or we would consider training someone with mechanical experience who can demonstrate the ability to fault find repair.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills, be flexible, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work under own initiative.
- This is a full time position in one of the fastest growing industry sectors.
- Additional training will be provided.
- Must have full driving licence, fork lift licence and a 7.t licence would be an advantage.
For further information or to apply please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO agencies!